CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extreme Make Over on my road

Late Friday afternoon my principal sent out an email saying the road near school would be closed all week and we should all seek alternate routes. Well, I completely forgot and was running late and ran into the road block! I was very angry yesterday about my route to and from school being altered by "road construction". I had to go "out of my way" to go around and find a different route increasing my drive time.


I pretty much had gotten over it and was ok with it knowing it would be all week and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I found the out the real story. ABC is doing Extreme Makeover a few blocks from our school, and one of our students is the recipient!

Click here for more

My anger quickly turned to sadness as I realized how selfish I can be. I was annoyed over something good. Shame on me. I think it is cool how many people are affected by this and have to go out of their way for this family everyday. I am more than willing to go out of my way everyday for something like this.


So how many road blocks are put in your life that you may complain about that are actually a good thing? Next time think about how the road block may be a good thing.

0 comments: