CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Converse

What kind of conversations did you have this week? Who did you talk to? What did you talk about?

This week I had a great conversation over a meal with a good friend. It is so refreshing and uplifting to share a meal and have good conversation with a good friend. I it is like the desert after the meal. My friend and I have been too busy to talk here lately and had a lot of catching up to do. While reflecting about today and the conversation I can't help but think of Jesus. Jesus spend much of his ministry hanging out, sharing meals, having good conversations.

During our conversation we spent a great deal of time talking about religion, faith, who God is. . . We don't often talk this way, today he wanted to talk about these things, so I went with it. I believe this was a God ordained moment, not by chance. There were words that we both needed to hear.

These opportunities happen around us, we may never know the impact our conversation can have on someone. You never know if your words could send someone on a journey towards God.

Look, listen, and speak with grace and love to those that you are surrounded by. God will give the increase, just be you, let God be God.
Matt

0 comments: