CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

As we prayed over Noah, Chloe, and Micah about the return of school and normal life (the end of late nights and sleeping late), It occurred to me that as parents Keely and I want our kids to take Isaiah 61 as their motto as they go into the school house this year. As a teacher I also adopt this motto, I feel like each child that comes into my class is divinely appointed to be there. Likewise I believe my children are in the class that God has put them in.


May we all seek to live this scripture out daily.


Isaiah 61

The Year of the LORD's Favor
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a]

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

0 comments: