CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Angry Man

Have you ever seen someone throw a fit in a public place? I mean really throw a fit? Raise their voice, turn red, and threaten to take away business? Demand to speak to the manager? Have you ever done it? You really don't have to answer that!

I saw this the other day; a man next to me did this kind of rant for a good 15 minutes or so! It was because someone asked him to confirm his Identity. They were trying to protect him! I was so embarrassed for him; he was angry and looked foolish. The manager was flustered and tried his best to explain why this was done. I didn't know what to do. Should I say something? I wanted to jump in the middle of it and tell him to chill out. Something told me not to, so I listened to that. Instead I prayed for the both men.

I prayed that the one man would find out what makes him so angry and take steps to deal with it. The other man I prayed that he would see this was not a personal attack on him, and that he would be able to pick himself back up and help the other workers that had to listen to this.

Then it hit me... I wondered if the angry man was a Christian. Then I thought I hope not! It is easy to judge him, but have we not all done this at least one time in our lives?

Don't be that angry man, its ugly. God wants more from you. So stop and think next time you demand you way and your rights have been trampled on, and remember the angry man and make sure that is not you!
MC

0 comments: