CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

-

Do know anyone that is always negative? Someone that always says, "That can't be done!" People like this always seem to be seeing things from a negative perspective. People like this bring me down if I listen to them. Pretty soon I find myself doing and saying the same things. When I see myself falling into that I try to run away from them and keep myself away from them.

Sometimes we just look for the negative, we are a people that watch NASCAR for the crash, watch the news to see the train wreck. . . Why do we seem to be so drawn to the train wreck? What is it in us that make the negative so attractive?

I think actually I may know. It is the flesh within us that wants to live by sight. The world is easier to deal with when we can classify everything by what we can see. The bible tells us to live by FAITH not SIGHT!

If we will become people that are able to live by faith, we will be able to move mountains! Think about it, do you really believe that? Or are you letting your sight control the way you see the world.
MC

0 comments: