CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
We are the Church without a name!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Undefeated!

I love the lines to this song. I think it is so fitting for where we have been and where we are headed. I love being a gypsy and rolln' with my friends, my friends that have stood behind me no matter what.

When trouble comes into our lives, it has a way of scattering "so called friends" like roaches scatter in the light.

Stick with your Friends and FIGHT BACK WITH LOVE!

Song by Audio Adrenaline -

Like a band of gypsies we go rollin' down the highway,
I've come a long way ridin' with my friends.
They stand beside me when the world's not goin' my way,We may be losers but
we're winners in the end!

We are, undefeated, and we're, still believin' in the one thing that has
gotten us this far!
And we, can't be beaten, and we're, standin' on the shoulders of the ones
who went before us, and we'refighting back with love!

MC

0 comments: